- Hello! I'm a Chinese and my name in the naming convention is Ñillu Hay/Ñɪʟʟᴜ Hay (Ñillu Hay?; han simipi: 虞海 Qiu Xae, phinyimpi: Yú Hǎi), but may be simply Llu Hay or Yu Hay in the board transcription.
- I do not speak Qhichwa, I'm here to do the following jobs:
- Made a Han simi-Qhichwa simi naming convention based on Thunq'i (Operation Arise, Ch'unwa!);
- Eliminate Spanish influence, and keep the original face of Qhichwa (Operation Arise, Qhichwa!).
- I hope Qhichwa adopt an alphabet suitable to Qhichwa, for example: use b [p⁼], p [pʰ], b' [p'], bb [b] instead of the current Spanish-influenced p [p⁼], ph [pʰ], p' [p'], b [b]. Not only will that shorten most Qhichwa words, but also it may help Qhichwan people think in their native way. But since the current Spanish-influenced orthography is too widely used, I'll never made it a proposal.
- unless ...?
To do: Sinru qillqa: Qillqaqkuna (Zhunghua); Quwiy or Quyiy??
- /My opinions
- Hatun Han suyu
- “Dynasty”=panaka; Kingdom=“Qhapaq suyu”; “Empire”=Qhapaq llaqta