Martin Luther King
Martin Luther King (Martin Luther-manta sutichasqa, 15 ñiqin qhulla puquy killapi 1929 watapi paqarisqa Atlanta llaqtapi, Georgia suyupi, USApi - 4 ñiqin ayriway killapi 1968 watapi wañusqa (sipisqa) Memphis llaqtapi, Tennessee suyupi, USA-pi) huk Bawtisaqkunap inlisyanniyuq willka rimaqmi karqan.
Yaya: Martin Luther King, Sr.; Mama: Alberta Williams King.
Warmi: Coretta Scott King
Churinkuna (4): Yolanda King (*1955), Martin Luther King III (*1957), Dexter Scott King (*1961) wan Bernice King (*1963).
- « I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
- I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."
- I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.
- I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today !! »
Kaypipas qhaway[llamk'apuy | pukyuta llamk'apuy]
Hawa t'inkikuna[llamk'apuy | pukyuta llamk'apuy]
|Chaqllisinchi · Simi Kapchiy · Qasikay · Pachaykamay · Hampi Yachay|
|Alfred Nobel yuyachiypi: Musiku|