Karuñak'ariy (Ñawpaq griego simipi: τῆλε;"karu" πάθος;"ñak'ariy, muchuy, sunqunayay", kastilla simipi: telepatía) nisqaqa huk runaqta yuyayninmanta huk runaqta yuyayninman willayta vicaria nisqa apachiymi, mana ima riqsisqa runaqta musyay kanalkunanintapas nitaq aychapi ruwanakuy nisqawanpas. Kay simiqa ñawpaqta 1882 watapi Frederic W. H. Myers sutiyuq klasiku yachaqpa paqarichisqanmi karqan, Sociedad de Investigación Psíquica (SPR) nisqaqta kamaqnin, ñawpaq yuyay-t'inkisqa rimaymanta aswan riqsisqaraqmi qhipakurqan.
Karuñak'ari llamichikukuna kaqmantaqa ñawpaqmantapacha k’amisqa kanku mana allin kamachiqkuna kaqwan chanta mana kutichiy atiyrayku. Karuñak'ariy kasqanmantaqa manan allin llamikuna kanchu, chay thimataqa hamut'aq ayllukunan yaqa tukuypi qhawarinku pseudociencia kananpaq.
Kanan yachay mask'ay[llamk'apuy | pukyuta llamk'apuy]
Zener p'anqakukuna[llamk'apuy | pukyuta llamk'apuy]
Pukyukuna[llamk'apuy | pukyuta llamk'apuy]
- ↑ Marks, David; Kammann, Richard. (2000). The Psychology of the Psychic. Prometheus Books. pp. 97–106.
- ↑ Hyman, Ray. Evaluating Parapsychological Claims. In Robert J. Sternberg, Henry L. Roediger, Diane F. Halpern. (2007). Critical Thinking in Psychology. Cambridge University Press. pp. 216–231.
- ↑ "telepathy". CollinsDictionary.com. HarperCollins.
- ↑ Following the model of sympathy and empathy.
- ↑ Hamilton, Trevor (2009). Immortal Longings: F.W.H. Myers and the Victorian search for life after death. Imprint Academic. p. 121. ISBN 978-1845402488.
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 Carroll, Robert Todd (2005). The Skeptic's Dictionary; Telepathy. Skepdic.com
- ↑ Glossary of Parapsychological terms – Telepathy Archived 2006-09-27 at the Wayback Machine – Parapsychological Association. Retrieved December 19, 2006.
- ↑ Felix Planer. (1980). Superstition. Cassell. p. 218. "Many experiments have attempted to bring scientific methods to bear on the investigation of the subject. Their results based on literally millions of tests, have made it abundantly clear that there exists no such phenomenon as telepathy, and that the seemingly successful scores have relied either on illusion, or on deception."
- ↑ Jan Dalkvist (1994). Telepathic Group Communication of Emotions as a Function of Belief in Telepathy. Dept. of Psychology, Stockholm University. Retrieved 5 October 2011. "Within the scientific community however, the claim that psi anomalies exist or may exist is in general regarded with skepticism. One reason for this difference between the scientist and the non scientist is that the former relies on his own experiences and anecdotal reports of psi phenomena, whereas the scientist at least officially requires replicable results from well controlled experiments to believe in such phenomena—results which according to the prevailing view among scientists, do not exist."
- ↑ Willem B. Drees (28 November 1998). Religion, Science and Naturalism. Cambridge University Press. pp. 242–. ISBN 978-0521645621. Retrieved 5 October 2011. "Let me take the example of claims in parapsychology regarding telepathy across spatial or temporal distances, apparently without a mediating physical process. Such claims are at odds with the scientific consensus."
- ↑ Spencer Rathus. (2011). Psychology: Concepts and Connections. Cengage Learning. p. 143. "There is no adequate scientific evidence that people can read other people's minds. Research has not identified one single indisputable telepath or clairvoyant."